sunnybank始終華人多~流量也少~算下來很難賺

ebay~~人多~~全澳洲~~都有人看~~幾天下來~~幾千個人也沒問題~~就看item了~~正常也有幾百個人看

就以我之前做過賣~~UGG鞋子來說~~一個禮拜賣個40-50雙也沒問題~~主要賣到美國~加拿大~歐洲也有~~
地域之大~人流量一天多到上千~~~

我想~~格子店~~想要一個禮拜到上百都有問題了
心死了的人 发表于 2010-7-2 19:36:05
reasons you don't wanan choose my cube
1, limited market
how many ppl would go to that particular store with the intention of buying something? how does this number compare to ebay or any other online shopping places that are exposed to whoever that's got internet.
2, poor shopping environment
for anyone walking into My Cube there's nothing that's remotely related to "a wide selection" and it's never the case if you wanna walk in and grab something that you plan to get before the trip. so this shop's only for those who wander around with no real intention of buying.  now male buyers are out of the question.
3, poor post-sale service
i don't think warranty claim would be quite as easy when the shop's actually under 300 dealers with all different approaches to customers.

just to name couple
hazel21yy 发表于 2010-7-6 15:38:50
不便宜啊
cecilia089 发表于 2010-7-10 12:05:55
有个朋友拿了my cube的一间格子... 来友情帮顶下吧...
cecilia089 发表于 2010-7-10 12:06:30
啊  有金币~我再发...

今天去逛逛看好喽~
buttonzhu 发表于 2010-7-15 16:30:16
What they are selling atm?
byebye600 发表于 2010-7-19 21:02:22
那天看到个格子, 好可爱一v。~~
 楼主| mycubeshop 发表于 2010-7-22 22:58:14
回复 52# 心死了的人
1) eBay and all online market accounts to 3% of all retail market in Australia, therefore, traditional retail shops accounts to 97%.  There's a lot of good things about the online business but online business has the problem of target market as your customers are not local people who you can interact with.  Online takes away the fun of shopping as the shopper cannot touch and feel and enjoy the product immediately.  It is easy to drum up statistics about online exposure but the conversion rate is much lower therefor it still constitutes to 3% of overall retail market.

2) My Cube has never tried to be a supermarket or selling groceries, day to day necessities.  My Cube's model directs at people who likes a choice of fun, innovative products.  Currently, only around 20% of the shop filled, we have more than 1100 types of products on offer already.  Please do not criticise if you have not yet understand what we do.  It's almost like criticising Pizza Hut not offering fried rice, laughable.

3) Have you ever asked My Cube about the warranty and after sales policies?  Definitely not.  All of our Cubiz (cube businesses) are required to be compliant to applicable Australian laws in retail trading.  It is our standard policy that My Cube will liaise on behalf of the shoppers with the individual Cubiz should there be a problem.

Just to name a couple of reasons why you made these comments:
1) You have not bothered to know more about us.
2) You think you are real smart and loves to criticise, but you cannot be bothered to get your facts right.
心死了的人 发表于 2010-7-22 23:39:54
1.sorry ur still only stating the so called merits of My Cube without addressing any of the issues i've named.
2. still, i agree that u've got 1100 products on offer, don't say types mate cuz i know that's 1100 products not 1100 types. don't try to be a smart arse cuz once ur, u lose any credits. and btw, pizza hut's called pizza hut for a reason being that it serves pizzas. then my cube's called a cube shop cuz it displayed all the unrelated items. now, look, i'm critisizing my cube for not having a good range of particular types of products and that there's no garantee that if i find one item here today it'll be there next month. now get it right b4 u badmouth anyone. be civilized buddy.
3. talk to ur lawyers b4 u say that, u might be surprised......in a bad way. cuz what ur doing and what the retailers r doing might comply with the related laws but that DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE CUSTOMERS ARE BACKED UP BY THE WARRANTY THEY'D EXPECT. if u know retails u should know better than what u appears to be.  
SO
either
1, ur playing smart arse.
or
2, ur full of it.

thanks
心死了的人 发表于 2010-7-22 23:41:44
本帖最后由 心死了的人 于 2010-7-22 23:47 编辑

and btw, on a customer's point of view, i can go on ebay and find literally EVERYTHING i can think of buying, then i can list 100 things i wanna buy today and go to my tube shop ending up with nothing found.  GOOD FUN, THANKS, NOT A-------GAIN

and i dont wanna ask about the warranty and stuff cuz i aint interested.

accept the fact that the weakness's there and nothing's perfect as it sounds ok? that's the whole point i wanna make. when u talk as if something's perfect and the more u defend the statement, the more we know the statement's nonsense.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

发表新帖 搜索
〓 房产买卖平台 〓
〓 整租租房平台 〓
〓 生意买卖平台 〓

Copyright @ 2019 OZYOYO.com. All rights reserved.

分享本页

客服号

公众号