积分

下士

积分
    跳转到指定楼层
    楼主
    xzh960923 发表于 2014-12-11 00:04:32
    3761 3

本内容为网友发布信息,仅代表原作者观点,不代表本平台立场。

Hi guys my name is Calvin. I am a high school graduate entering medical school next year. I graduated from a private school in Brisbane and I was fortunate to be elected as a school prefect. I was the Dux of Maths B, C and Physics for year 11 and Dux of Chemistry of year 12. I also got Dux of the grade for both year 11 and 12, and hopefully I can get the OP1 I have always wanted. I am also a huge sport fan and I was a member of the first V basketball. During my high school years I am always willing to help my mates and improve their marks. Right now I am on my holiday and willing to help those students who were struggling their study the year before and want to do some fun preparation and study during the holiday. I am pretty frinedly, funny and easy to talk to. I promise I will try my absolute best and make the tutoring sessions as interesting as possible. Contact me if you are interested. 20 dollars per hour would be preferable but it is definitely negotiable.

各位好我叫calvin 徐子恒。 今年18岁刚从一所私立男校毕业。明年目标学医并且有希望。我有幸成为我高中的 Dux of Maths B, C and Physics 在 year 11 and Dux of Chemistry 在year 12. 我并且是两年的dux of the year。我也是我们学校篮球first V的一名队员。目前假期我正在寻找一份家教的工作。 我在学校做过辅导学生的工作而且我觉得我做的不错。我性格开朗,乐于与人交流。我会尽我最大努力把这份工作做好。假如您有兴趣请联系我的email ([email protected])。目标工资是20刀每小时,但是可以商量。

谢谢

OZYOYO提醒: 请避免提前支付订金、押金等任何费用,请与对方当面沟通,确认资质并看清条款。谨防上当受骗。

免责声明: 本网站所提供的信息,只供参考之用。本网站不保证信息的准确性、有效性、及时性和完整性。本网站及其雇员一概毋须以任何方式就任何信息传递或传送的失误、不准确或错误,对用户或任何其他人士负任何直接或间接责任。在法律允许的范围内,本网站在此声明,不承担用户或任何人士就使用或未能使用本网站所提供的信息或任何链接所引致的任何直接、间接、附带、从属、特殊、惩罚性或惩戒性的损害赔偿。

收藏收藏
    您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

• 发布移民留学信息
  • 〓 房产买卖平台 〓
    〓 整租租房平台 〓
    〓 生意买卖平台 〓

Copyright @ 2019 OZYOYO.com. All rights reserved.

分享本页

客服号

公众号