BrisbaneBBS.com悠悠网 | 布里斯班中文网_昆士兰华人论坛_黄金海岸论坛_Goldcoast_租房_工作_交友_同城

标题: Language exchange ChineseMandarin Korean: [打印本页]

作者: Gusghkon    时间: 2014-2-10 13:25
标题: Language exchange ChineseMandarin Korean:
Hi Im Hannah and Korean.
I am looking for Chinese girl who can help me improve my Chinese study(by making easy conversation in Chinese with me).
I can teach Korean
OR
I can also help you practice speaking English if needed instead of Korean.
Im not that fluent in English but, as I've lived in Australia for more than 5 years and I got score 8 at the IELTS Spreaking test a month ago. And my husband is Chinese Aussie which means I speak English at home, so im not great at english but have some idea how to study english and speak a little bit better.
So I might be able to help you practice speaking english if you are English beginner or willing to learn bagic english by conversing with me.

(prefer married woman as I am ,
but I'd still be more than happy to hear from anyone regardless whether married or not. :)   

Ive been studying Mandarin by myself and found studying chinese without help from native speaker a bit hard to improve effectively.
So, I would really appreciate if anyone(only female please) contact me to exchange language.

I live in Macgregor (Sunnybank, Gardencity).
Please E-mail me your contact number and details then I will get you back asap. :)
My email add  -------> [email protected]
OR text me 0402 647 998

欢迎光临 BrisbaneBBS.com悠悠网 | 布里斯班中文网_昆士兰华人论坛_黄金海岸论坛_Goldcoast_租房_工作_交友_同城 (https://yichusheji.cn/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2