楼主
    笨小孩 发表于 2009-9-24 20:07:01
    2827 1

本内容为网友发布信息,仅代表原作者观点,不代表本平台立场。

【aobo首发,转载请注明】

9.23 Chris动用部长法定特权,调整了GSM优先级。

两大显著变化:
    1、CSL的优先级[整体]比州担保高了
    过去的优先级里,只要是州担保,一律比CSL优先。此次变更后,最优先的依然是ENS/RSMS(雇主担保),其次是有州担保的CSL,有亲属担保的CSL,没有担保的CSL,然后才是没有CSL的州担保。

新优先级如下:
    1、雇主担保(独立审批队列)
    2、有州担保的CSL(ASPC和GSMB实质第一优先的申请类别)
    3、亲属担保的CSL
    4、没有担保的CSL
    5、没有CSL的州担保
    6、不符合上述条件的MODL
    6(并列)、不符合上述条件的亲属担保
    7、其他申请(原被俗称为三无)

2、485也有优先级了,TAFE的申请将陷入长期等待
    过去485是不受优先级影响的,但由于大量申请积压,移民局不得不对485单独分优先级审理。
    485的优先级将有自己的队列,不受其他GSM队列进度影响。

485优先级如下:
    1、澳洲PhD毕业
    2、提名职业为CSL
    3、同时拥有澳洲Bachelor和Master学位
    4、同时拥有澳洲Bachelor和Honours(至少2nd Upper)学位
    5、Bachelor或Master
    6、其他(包括Tafe)

值得注意的是,前4个类别申请不会很多(PhD和CSL往往直接符合PR条件,申请485的很少。同时有Bachelor和Master或者Honours的往往也够分,申请485的人也不会很多),但第五优先的(Bachelor或Master)将有大量申请。这意味着TAFE类485申请恐怕将遥遥无期(如果移民局认真执行 必须审理完大部分前一优先级申请才开始下一优先级的规定Applications in lower priority groups cannot be processed further until those in higher priority groups are finalised in accordance with the priority processing Direction.)

Q22 I have applied for a Subclass 485 visa and have completed an Australian Qualification Framework (AQF) III, IV or Diploma. How will I be affected by the priority processing Direction?
    Applicants who have completed an AQFIII, IV, or Diploma do not receive priority processing. The priority processing Direction for Subclass 485 gives priority to applicants with post-graduate qualifications and those whose nominated occupation is on the CSL. This includes applications that have been partially assessed and those in the final stages of processing.

此外,值得注意的内容还有:
    CSL的审理周期估计为1年内
    Q10 How long will it take for my application to be finalised if my nominated occupation is on the CSL?
    If you have applied for an onshore or offshore GSM visa and your nominated occupation is on the CSL, it is estimated that your application will be finalised within 12 months from your lodgement date.

Q11 My application does not fall into one of the priority categories. When can I expect to have my application finalised?
    If your nominated occupation is not on the CSL and you have applied for an offshore GSM visa or intend to apply for an offshore GSM before the end of 2009, it is unlikely that your visa will be finalised before the end of 2012. 今年底前递交的境外非CSL申请恐怕在2012年年底也不会有结果
    If your nominated occupation is not on the CSL and you applied for an onshore GSM visa or intend to apply for an onshore GSM before the end of 2009, it is unlikely that your visa will be finalised before the end of 2011. 今年年底前递交的境内非CSL申请恐怕在2011年年底前也不会有结果
    Your ‘nominated occupation’ is the occupation you nominated at the time you lodged your application and cannot be changed. 明确了申请后不能变更职业,除非重新申请

同样的,新优先级依然影响所有人(除非已经准签了)
    Q10 How long will it take for my application to be finalised if my nominated occupation is on the CSL?
    If you have applied for an onshore or offshore GSM visa and your nominated occupation is on the CSL, it is estimated that your application will be finalised within 12 months from your lodgement date.

OZYOYO提醒: 请避免提前支付订金、押金等任何费用,请与对方当面沟通,确认资质并看清条款。谨防上当受骗。

免责声明: 本网站所提供的信息,只供参考之用。本网站不保证信息的准确性、有效性、及时性和完整性。本网站及其雇员一概毋须以任何方式就任何信息传递或传送的失误、不准确或错误,对用户或任何其他人士负任何直接或间接责任。在法律允许的范围内,本网站在此声明,不承担用户或任何人士就使用或未能使用本网站所提供的信息或任何链接所引致的任何直接、间接、附带、从属、特殊、惩罚性或惩戒性的损害赔偿。

收藏收藏
    沙发
    冰雪雨衣 发表于 2009-10-26 12:22:11
    我想要自己申请TR  经验还不丰富  不过还是谢谢这个帖子啦
    您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

发表新帖 搜索
    〓 房产买卖平台 〓
    〓 整租租房平台 〓
    〓 生意买卖平台 〓

Copyright @ 2019 OZYOYO.com. All rights reserved.

分享本页

客服号

公众号